Top area of LGG2 touch screen not working, AND annoying "text link display" pop up message
sumatra57

1) Part of my screen is not working and I have to move the print on the screen up or down in order to touch/activate whatever is in that mid-top right area of my screen or turn horizontally. Is this a sensitivity setting or is my screen going bad?

2) When scrolling through messages (mostly texts) without holding down my finger any more than normal scrolling, a grayish, overlay type see through screen opens up which I think is the, "TEXT LINK DISPLAY" option. I think it has to do with adding dates to a calendar or other places such as email, etc. I am not sure why this is all of a sudden happening, but now it opens up almost every third swipe of my finger scrolling and is very annoying! I tried to turn off that option in the settings, but the little blue link symbols are still in my messages and the pop up thing is still happening.

Maybe this Text link display issue has to do with my screen sensitivity issue I described in problem #1?

Thank you for any help you may have for me!  I sure hope I do not have to get a new phone...

Kate D.

0 Likes
Re: Top area of LGG2 touch screen not working, AND annoying "text link display" pop up message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your device. Can you please go to Apps > Settings > Accessibility and review the Touch Feedback Time setting and adjust it to see if this resolves these issues?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes