Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped, OK
ruggedjf

What the Heck Is Up With This? I'm using the LG G2, stock messaging to my knowledge, worked fine for about a year, now this. Help Support!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped, OK
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back in working order with your messages ruggesdjf! When did you start getting this message? Does this happen everytime you try to send a text message? Are you using a third party application you installed or the text messaging app that came with the device?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OP states they are using the stock messenger app.

0 Likes
ruggedjf

This started yesterday but I've received this msg a couple of times in the past but it only lasted as I recall about an hour or two. I'm using whatever app came on the phone. Appreciate your help. My wife has the same phone but hasn't reported any problems. IN GOD WE TRUST

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Happens to me every couple months for one time or 2, after a cache clear of the system or the app or a reboot, it sorts out.

0 Likes
ruggedjf

I have powered the phone off and back on a couple of times with no help. Which app is the stock app?  I've cleared the cache on a number of apps with no help. IN GOD WE TRUST

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Stock app is the Green Icon that has a white smiley face and says Messaging under it.

0 Likes