Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
bulldog69
Novice

 Revolution has been out awhile now and we need our own page as people are having some issues with phone. I saw someone asked before and VZW said would check into it well it's been about a month and I thought I would help remind. Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
addysdaddy
Novice

I agree, it would be very nice

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bulldog69,

 

I definitely understand and I appreciate the reminder.  We are still addressing this concern.  Is there anything you need assistance with as of right now?  If  so, I can assist you.  In the meantime, we appreciate your patience.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
bulldog69
Novice

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello bulldog69,

 

I definitely understand and I appreciate the reminder.  We are still addressing this concern.  Is there anything you need assistance with as of right now?  If  so, I can assist you.  In the meantime, we appreciate your patience.  Thank you. 



Thank you for replying and only other issue is Facebook Video chat is now for the Revolution but the front facing camera dont work. On the big screen it shows what I am pointing at and the small box in the screen is showing other person and that is so small plus if the FFC dont work you would think the big view would at least be of other person?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
webdon
Novice

That's an application issue I think. The software needs to catch up.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
bulldog69
Novice

webdon wrote:

That's an application issue I think. The software needs to catch up.


Thanks for your reply and will give it some time. Cant expect Verizon to answer as they seem to only answer question once then you reply and thats the end of story with them.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
Not applicable

Bulldog69,

 

Thanks for responding. We don't create all the applications for the Market, which is why we don't speak on them. For problems with applications in the Market, we recommend contacting the developer directly. You can think of the Market like the Internet. There are all kinds of applications and programs available, but your internet service provider does not control them all. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon we need a Revolution Forum..
bulldog69
Novice

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

Bulldog69,

 

Thanks for responding. We don't create all the applications for the Market, which is why we don't speak on them. For problems with applications in the Market, we recommend contacting the developer directly. You can think of the Market like the Internet. There are all kinds of applications and programs available, but your internet service provider does not control them all. 


Thanks for the come back and that answered that one for me. Thanks again

0 Likes