Very frustrated with my LG G2. My screen freezes all the time when texting. This started after the upgrade. My husband's phone is doing the same thing. We have reset the phones, deleted off pics and videos but nothing helps.
Liedkie

Very disappointed in my LG G2. My screen freezes all the time especially when texting. This started after the update. My husband's phone is doing the same thing. We have done a hard reset, deleted pics and videos to clean up the phone but nothing helps. Any suggestions? Our phones are new.

0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with my LG G2. My screen freezes all the time when texting. This started after the upgrade. My husband's phone is doing the same thing. We have reset the phones, deleted off pics and videos but nothing helps.
whatmorecanyousay

Lots of Frustration.  In some cases the LGG2 is rendered useless even as a phone.

Here is what I did.

Got replacement Phone.

Same problems but I shut down all apps that I purchased even though they worked before KitKat.

Found that If I have both WiFi and LTE Data on at the same time battery chewing stops. Do Not know why.

Then I got 2 CM free utilities.  The Clean and Wash utilities. Run them and find the culprits grinding CPU

cycles and running down the battery.  Number One is the Verizon Voice Mail service constantly turning on and off

and retrieving data not there.  Turn of the extra Voice mail and use the old access with the *6.  Unless you have

100 messages a day for business your hosed until this KitKat issue is fixed. Get the CM battery utility.

YOU can see the battery suckers and shut them down when not using automatically.

Start putting back one application at a time you used often and see it they work and if the utilities will tune them

down if they cause problems.  The LG will get better but with some limitations.

LG and Verizon have a problem with what was a great phone.turned bad overnight.

whatmorecanyousay

0 Likes