Voice Quality on LG Revolution
aaepirate

I just switched to Verizon last week... and obviously got a new phone.  I went with the LG Revolution (Droid)... but the call quality SUCKS! No one can understand what I'm saying.  They say that I sound far away from the phone, muffled, or they literally just cannot hear me.  I don't know what to do! 

NO, the microphone isn't covered by my case.  NO, I'm not covering the phone with my face.  NO, it's not on "certain calls"; it's EVERY call and EVERY person I've talked to (regardless of their phone service).

Has anyone else had this problem (who knows how to fix it)?!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Quality on LG Revolution
Not applicable

Welcome to Verizon Wireless!  It is unfortunate you are having call quality issues.  From what you are describing it does sound like a device/hardware issue.  This is not a common occurrence with the Revolution models but they are not hand made and are mass produced.  Are you passed your 14 day worry free guarantee? If not I would return it to the point of sale.  If you have passed that time frame please PM and I will review your account and see what replacement options we have for you.  I hope this helps. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

see your dealer.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

aaepirate wrote:

I just switched to Verizon last week... and obviously got a new phone.  I went with the LG Revolution (Droid)... but the call quality SUCKS! No one can understand what I'm saying.  They say that I sound far away from the phone, muffled, or they literally just cannot hear me.  I don't know what to do! 

NO, the microphone isn't covered by my case.  NO, I'm not covering the phone with my face.  NO, it's not on "certain calls"; it's EVERY call and EVERY person I've talked to (regardless of their phone service).

Has anyone else had this problem (who knows how to fix it)?!

Take the phone back because my wife and i have the revolution and the sound quality is great. Always had good luck with LG phones and sound

0 Likes
Not applicable

Welcome to Verizon Wireless!  It is unfortunate you are having call quality issues.  From what you are describing it does sound like a device/hardware issue.  This is not a common occurrence with the Revolution models but they are not hand made and are mass produced.  Are you passed your 14 day worry free guarantee? If not I would return it to the point of sale.  If you have passed that time frame please PM and I will review your account and see what replacement options we have for you.  I hope this helps. Thanks.

0 Likes
Chetan_patil
I've had the same problem, but I'm beyond my 14 day trial and I've been a verizon member for years.
0 Likes
alanb4130
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ended up purchasing one of the certified pre owned Revolutions. Had for almost a month. Havent had any problems. Call quality is crystal clear.  If the call quality is bad it will be covered under the warranty.

0 Likes