What exactly was the recent update supposed to do?
Zweilophone

I just recently got this phone. It's my first smartphone, actually. But when activated, it was downloading the most recent update. Now, I read somewhere that this update was supposed to a lot of things for the phone, including fixing the bug that makes you receive duplicate messages. Well, I just received 4 texts from my friend saying Hey. I asked her if she sent it 4 times, and she said no. So, did the update not fix this problem? My expectations for a smartphone aren't too high, considering I had just upgraded from an LG Cosmos, but I at least expect problems to be fixed when new updates are released... I used to love LG phones, but right now, I'm not too thrilled with this one...

0 Likes
Re: What exactly was the recent update supposed to do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zweilophone-

Hi there! I'm sorry you haven't seen the benefits of the recent software update! You can see the list of benefits online: http://bit.ly/vutR3O. I would be happy to assist with the duplicate messages you've been receiving! Does this happen with one or two specific contacts? Do they have you listed in their phone as a 10 digit number (Not 7 or 11 digit)? Also, are you using any third party text apps like handcent, etc? Please keep me posted with more info so I can help!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes