Re: When Verizon replaces your phone due to warranty defect, is it a brand new one?
rcschnoor
Legend

No, you will get a refurbished one.

0 Likes
Re: When Verizon replaces your phone due to warranty defect, is it a brand new one?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless the phone is so new that the insurance company doesn't have refurbished phone's of that model yet. Then you might get a new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
moedl2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's my g2, so I'm sure I'm getting a refurb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

moedl2011,

Great question! To find out whether your replacement device through Asurion is brand new or a Certified Like-New you must reach out to Asurion. They can be reached at 888-881-2622.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, thanks for helping us support moedl2011 with information regarding the insurance feature. For more details about our Total Equipment Coverage, click http://vz.to/Prh6pa

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes