Why am I using so much data?
pixystix98

I have done something to my phone and it is eating up my data usage. I think it has something to do with setting the pictures and videos up to back up, but I can't find where the setting is.  Does 'cloud' sound familiar?  After I take a pic I get a little cloud on the top of my phone.  HELP!  I have gone through almost 0.5 GB in 4 days!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Usage
Not applicable

Yep sound like it's constantly backing your pics and videos up to the cloud which will use data. If you have no intention of using it then go to SETTINGS then press Application Manager scroll over to ALL scroll down to you come to Cloud press that then press Force Stop. Then click Disable.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep sound like it's constantly backing your pics and videos up to the cloud which will use data. If you have no intention of using it then go to SETTINGS then press Application Manager scroll over to ALL scroll down to you come to Cloud press that then press Force Stop. Then click Disable.

0 Likes
n3xusfan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go into settings and click on accounts (Google) and uncheck sync photos. If you use vzw cloud you can go in app and disable sync for photos

0 Likes