Why can't I connect to my wi-fi?
princi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having trouble connecting to my home wi-fi on my LG G2.

After I turn on the wi-fi on my phone, put correct password in, and press connect, I see "Authenticating..." under my network name. It then switches to "Saved, secure", but then a few seconds later goes back to “Authenticating…". After a bit, the password pop-up reopens, with a new message saying “check encryption key”, followed by "Network has been disconnected".

I've tried restarting the phone, my wi-fi password is correct, and I know the wi-fi works properly on other devices. Any advice on what I should try next?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't connect to my wi-fi...
Liz803
Enthusiast - Level 1

update...didn't realize I wasn't entering the pw correctly. Needs to be case sensitive. OK now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to see that you've been having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, princi! Let's see what we can do to hep you stabilize that connection. The Wi-Fi router that you're trying to connect to... Is this in your home or office? Does this happen with other Wi-Fi routers you try to connect with? Are you able to connect other Wi-Fi capable devices to this same router?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Liz803
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the exact same problem.

0 Likes
Liz803
Enthusiast - Level 1

update...didn't realize I wasn't entering the pw correctly. Needs to be case sensitive. OK now.

0 Likes