Why is my phone not working?
jude1249

My phone was working as of midnight last night.  It is fully charged.  The phone is off and will not turn on.  I have only had it since May 14, 2014.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my phone not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jude1249,

I am so sorry to hear that you device is not powering on. Does the screen respond when it it plugged into a power source? Have you tried to hold down the power button and volume down to force a restart? If you would like to speak to a live representative right away you can reach out to us at 800-922-0204. If you would like you can also send me a private message so we can investigate further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

jude1249

I need to speak to a representative on another phone.  How can speak to someone live?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jude1249,

I am so sorry to hear that you device is not powering on. Does the screen respond when it it plugged into a power source? Have you tried to hold down the power button and volume down to force a restart? If you would like to speak to a live representative right away you can reach out to us at 800-922-0204. If you would like you can also send me a private message so we can investigate further.

LindseyT_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure that your device is back up and running, Jude1249. You may reach our customer support team at 800-922-0204 or you may send a direct message to my handle after following me.

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
jude1249

LindseyT_VZW: :  First I do not have a Twitter account.  Second, I did follow your suggestion of holding down the power button and volume down button to force a restart, but it still does not work.  I have also tried it while plugged into a power source.  Still nothing.  I have to assume the lithium battery is dead.  I have called the nearest Verizon store, but the sales person I spoke to said that not only do they not stock batteries, but NO Verizon store has them.  I've only had this phone since May of this year.  It's the very first time I've ever had a cell phone battery die.

I just need to know how to get one mailed to my address.  The store rep told me that was the only way to get a new battery.  I've also been told it is still under warranty.   Please respond.  We live in a very rural area and I am recovering from a broken hip.  I really need my phone to work.  My husband's number is (removed).  That's the only way to reach me by phone.  I believe you have my email address.  Thank you.     .      

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and   yoseft_vzw