Why won't my device connect to my pc?
TerryS0227

Android Version: 5.0.2

• Build Number:LRX22G
  • Software Version: VS98039A
  • Kernel Version:3.4.0-perf-ga038154 lg@android-build
  • I am trying to get my LG G2 VS980 4G to connect to the computer after it done a system update to lollipop and it would not charge or turn on but I got that fixed and now it will not connect to any pc at all and in settings the pc connection option is gone so please tell me what can i do to fix this. I have downloaded the drvers and also a factory reset and it still has not worked. Right now I am installing a new system update and hope it works....
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G2 VS980 4G
Snn5
Legend

Pull down from the top of the screen and make sure USB is set to Installer or MTP and NOT Charge Only.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TerryS0227, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with connecting to the computer. Are you still having these troubles? What happened after you installed the new system update? What computer are you working with?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Pull down from the top of the screen and make sure USB is set to Installer or MTP and NOT Charge Only.

0 Likes