Worse Phone
Lulu94

This phone is probably the worst phone I have every had. You never can keep a Network, it's restarts by itself every day. Plus you have to restart phone numerous times a day.  Terrible Battery life. YOu can't use internet, facebook like you should be able to due to never having network. So, I am paying for something I can't enjoy.. Not counting the high price I had to pay for phone. Contacted Verizon, but hasn't helped.  Got 2 of the same phone.. 1 for me 1 for my husband. Both of us are having the same problem!!!

0 Likes
Re: Worse Phone
Lulu94

I also factory re-set like i was told to do.. Was told to save apps that I paid for to my sd card. I did that and it did NO good.. i lost almost $30 in apps. They told me how to get them back, but that didn't work either.

0 Likes
pawdog

I can't tell you why your phone dosn't work but your apps will be available to redownload once you get a working phone. If you bought them on the market google keeps track of this stuff. You Somehow got two lemons at the same time,that's harsh. I have had my phone for 3 months and have none of the problems you describe.

You will have to stay on Verizon if you want satisfaction regarding your phones. Keep after them until they get you some phones that work.

0 Likes
alanb4130
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have not had any problems with my phone. I purchased a previously owned Revolutioin. Saved some money and it was in perfect condition. Upadated to Gingerbread and I could not be more happy with the performance .

0 Likes
mitchn7

Having the exact same problems. I am on my second phone with the same issues, and today ordered my 3rd warranty replacement. All Verizon will do is replace with the exact same phone with known issues even in their systems. They say they can not do anything because it is an LG warranty and won't allow them to replace with another device. Paying over $100 dollars a month for service that I can barely use. Phone freezes doing simple tasks, can't answer calls or make them without long waits and often missing the call. Extremely upset with Verizon's service on this issue. I understand the warranty issue is not their problem, but the fact they will not do anything to help me out and they are still selling the phone is ridiculous. 3 calls to cancellation dept., tech. support, and warranty service center with same result. "I will put a detailed note in your account and if it happens again, we will do the best we can to find out a solution."  NOT ACCEPTABLE!

0 Likes
JordanSPE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon tried to sell us a large quantity of these junkers when we were looking to replace BlackBerry’s in our corporate environment. The LG Revolution is garbage. PERIOD. Verizon does not care, they are paramount to criminals, they have you under contract and they have your money; that is where customer relations ends for them. Selling a handset this riddled with obvious usability issues that are WIDELY reported should be illegal, it is tantamount to fraud. I have had this handheld three months; I am on my 3rd factory reset. The phone consistently reboots itself without cause, delivery of SMS messages constantly fail until I pull the battery (which I am now doing at least twice a day). The phone has obvious software problems that make almost unusable except for a brief period after the battery is pulled, then within hours the whole units just starts failing again. At least the battery life is good; as longs as you do not make any calls, send any messages, use any applications, or turn the phone on. Verizon customer services as expected has been deplorable, I would like to see us move all of our mobile devices to another carrier, Verizon employees are nothing by lazy hacks and scammers. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.  

0 Likes