all of a sudden the headphone jack on my phone is hyper sensitive but the jack still makes a click sound. I've tried several different headphones so I know it's the port. Is there any way to fix this?
blank0ostare

every time the connecting end of the headphone is touched it turns off the music and i have to hit the restart button.  It's a little annoying when i carrying it in my pocket

0 Likes
Re: all of a sudden the headphone jack on my phone is hyper sensitive but the jack still makes a click sound. I've tried several different headphones so I know it's the port.  Is there any way to fix this?
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like a hardware issue.  The warranty covers damages not caused by you.  If it was caused by carrying it in a pocket and the jack port is broken, then your Asurion would cover it, for a $100 deductible of course.

0 Likes
Re: all of a sudden the headphone jack on my phone is hyper sensitive but the jack still makes a click sound. I've tried several different headphones so I know it's the port.  Is there any way to fix this?
blank0ostare

Thanks, I'll ask the carrier about this!

0 Likes