how do I stop text messages from showing up in my email?
preserve
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I stop text messages from showing up in my email?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I stop text messages from showing up in my email?
preserve
Enthusiast - Level 2

I figured it out. Micrsoft exchange auromatically sets this up when you connect an exchange account. To shut this off select the settings function when in email, select the exchange account, scroll down to SMS sync and unclick the option.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi preserve,

This is very strange! I have the LG G2 phone and my text messages do not go to my email. What text messaging application applications are you using? Are all text messages going to your email or only those from certain contacts? I use Verizon Messages http://bit.ly/13rcZfv and all my messages flow very nice. Please post answers to the above questions and we'll explore options to resolve.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
preserve
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes all my text messages are showing up in my email and in the text message screens. I do not know what application im using for texting, but I assume it is a verizon version since this is a new phone and verizon account.

0 Likes
preserve
Enthusiast - Level 2

I figured it out. Micrsoft exchange auromatically sets this up when you connect an exchange account. To shut this off select the settings function when in email, select the exchange account, scroll down to SMS sync and unclick the option.

0 Likes