how to download chrome if it gets deleted
laur75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Chrome was deleted off my LG phone so now I can't do any searching or download apps.  How do I get it back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to download chrome if it gets deleted
laur75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found them, they were in the place that you both suggested, disabled.  I don't know how that happened.  I might have been playing around and not realized what I had done.  Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Download from Google Play Store.  And, how did you delete it?  It is not removable, only able to be disabled on LG I though.

laur75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no idea.  I can't even find the playstore on here.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It should be in your app drawer.  You can use the phone's search feature to find it on your phone, looks like pic below at end of this reply.  Also, you can log onto Google Play and download from there to your phone after logging in.Google-Play-Store-550x273.jpg

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

This is why I question where your Chrome went, because I cannot uninstall from G2.  Your G3Screenshot_2015-03-04-13-48-16.png might be different.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Was it simply deleted from your home screen or your app drawer? Many people don't know the difference.  If your home screen, then the app is still available in your app drawer. Is there a "Google" folder in your app drawer? It may be in there. This may also be where the Play Store is located in your app drawer.

It is also possible you simply disabled it. If so, you would have to open up your menu go to Application Manager, then to disabled apps and you would have to re-enable it.

laur75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I don't have the play store on the phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'd refer to rcschnoor's reply as to whether it is in a Google Folder, the first icon in your app drawer if arranged by alphabetical order.  It is possible that the homescreen icon got removed, by accident.

laur75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found them, they were in the place that you both suggested, disabled.  I don't know how that happened.  I might have been playing around and not realized what I had done.  Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes