i just bought the revolution after having a blackberry and i'm looking for a notepad type software and a place to store passwords.
artee

i just bought the revolution after having a blackberry and i'm looking for a notepad type software and a place to store passwords.

0 Likes
Re: i just bought the revolution after having a blackberry and i'm looking for a notepad type software and a place to store passwords.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you done a search for notepad or password keywords in the Android Market? There are several applications available for notepads. I don't use a password keeper application to even begin to recommend a password keeper application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: i just bought the revolution after having a blackberry and i'm looking for a notepad type software and a place to store passwords.
bobmcc81

I use SafeWallet after trying most of the apps in the market place. It's a bit expensive compared to most and you have to pay for the desktop application which sucks but the other apps were some cumbersome I knew I would never use them after the initial setup.

I'll add the normal caution of storing passwords in a non-protected text file but you probably know that Smiley Happy

Bob

0 Likes
hyperducky

If you just bought this phone you might want to look at the rest of the posts to this forum.  THE LG REVOLUTION IS A DEFECTIVE HANDSET... I would recommend returning it before your 30 days is up even if it is working ok now.  the phone is scheduled to be replaced soon (probably because LG knows it is defective)  please save yourself the frustration that the rest of us with the revolution have been going thru.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The return policy is 14 days and not 30.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes