i keep loosing internet access
samanthabertrand

Even though my data is selected , it keeps dropping every few minutes from 1x to 4g then dropped again for 5-10 min. It is soooo slow even when it says 4g it takes forever to load ...ive been fighting the internter for 2 hours just to get to ask this question. When we first moved to this house i had perfect service and could download n seconds but slowly i have been loosing service now only have one bar n totall loss in some rooms.  Is there any way to get better service or refresh towers or something..we update our phones thinking new phones would be better but nothing."

0 Likes
Re: i keep loosing internet access
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for one device or all devices in the household? Which devices?

It could be tower maintenance or upgrades and could be only a temporary slowdown.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello samanthabertrand,

We know how important it is to stay connected while on the go. After all, the way interact has evolved over the years. Let's partner together to get your wireless data working properly. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, is there any physical/liquid damage on the device? If you haven't done so already, I would suggest doing a sim card pull, reboot, and retest. Let us know the results.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kisseih
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started having the same issue, but I am in the same area I always been in. I too upgraded my phone lost my unlimited data service and now pay 180 - 200 because of data overage fees and get no data in data coverage areas. I have been late with my bill payment, but who wouldnt after paying 200.00 for the last 4 mths. Straight talk is starting to sound real good to me right about now.

0 Likes
kisseih
Enthusiast - Level 2

still no help

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer forum. Not everyone reads every post nor do they reply to every post. If you needed immediate assistance, you should've called customer support at 1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes