Re: knock code..Is our update patch otw or mia?We are dead last.Weeks behind
atspencer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for being the only sane response related to my question. You know what I'm talking about with the patch. Slow isn't even the word to describe these updates. It almost seems they take the manufacturers promises/dates and double it. I just want my stock LG g2 with knock code, and full album art like the rest of the world. There are no issues with my phone either but I know a better patch is in the wild for us.That's all I wanted a maybe time frame. But that clearly isn't happening here.  I invest in a phone I don't just go buy it because I can and it's new. I want value for what I pay hundreds for. I research my things and I know LG is not who they were. They are changing and everyone is seeing real software support finally.

0 Likes
Re: knock code..Is our update patch otw or mia?We are dead last.Weeks behind
atspencer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I accept it. I'm not here for issues I was here to maybe get an idea when we can expect it. My guess was a month after sprint but now I really don't know.

I agree my g2 is a very good phone and I have no real issues. As a matter of fact my g2 is what i call the droid maxx killer. This battery is amazing given what all I use it for everyday. It outlasts any razr maxx i ever had.

What i've listed are really minor software tweeks really with cosmetic fixes. Most average users probably don't even see the things I listed but I'm a microprocessor. Software is just an interest of mine and I'll admit I'm a nit pick on things.

I think this threads at its end though as it is But I'm glad the differences are settled.