lg g2 phone is slow sending and receiving text messages
BudDmfh

lg g2 phone is very slow sending and receiving text with verizon.

0 Likes
Re: lg g2 phone is slow sending and receiving text messages
Snn5
Legend

Delete long threads, or save and backup and delete all messages in batches, overnight, and plugged into a charger.

0 Likes
lindy1041
Enthusiast - Level 1

My lg g2 is slow in sending and receiving text messages also if they are of any length.  It can take up to a week.  Snail mail would get there faster !!  Also some of it is in gibberish !!!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BudDmfh & lindy1041, having the ability to communicate via text message is absolutely important and getting/sending them in a timely fashion is essential. Help is here to ensure both these things happen as I’m sure this the main way most of us like to communicate nowadays. Snn5, thanks so much for this answer as it definitely helps. Let’s take a closer look to investigate why this could be happening. It would be best to check how much memory is in the device. Click here for the steps to see if you have adequate memory. If there is little left, it would be ideal to free of some space and then test out the ability to send/receive text message. http://vz.to/1PVNGLp
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!