lg revolution not charging
phonefien78

Lg has a terrible battery life and when charged all day it shows only 20% battery life. What is the deal with this? Do i have a bad phone or bad battery?

0 Likes
Re: lg revolution not charging
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try charging with the phone turned off. It it charges, you're trying to run too much stuffwhile charging, and the battery is fine. Turn of live wallpaper, wifi, bluetooth, etc. Also don't try to charge while running youtube, music, and what not.

0 Likes
phonefien78

Well I have had this phone since Friday and I have reset this thing Over 5 times because IM trying everything to try to figure this out. It cannot be things running in background no matter what I have installed on my phone, due to the fact I leave it charging all day and IM at 29% ,,,there is something wrong. I ve tried turning it off and charging it, the first time and same thing,,NOTHING. I have new battery shipping to me and will be here today but in my long term and experience with smartphones there is more than just a battery problem. Im getting really **bleep** about this.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Phonefien78,

I see that you posted on the 10th and a replacement battery was on it's way. Since receiving the replacement battery, have you noticed any improvement in battery life?

Please let s know how it's been working out for you. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes