lg revolution quick keys
phlebvam

I would like to replace one of myquick keys with a different app. Is this possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg revolution quick keys
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
When I checked the online manual, there was no mention of a method to change any of the Quick Keys.

Perhaps using an Launcher from the Market will give you the option you want. ADW Launcher or Launcher Plus Pro are some of the alternative launcher.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

phlebvam wrote:

I would like to replace one of myquick keys with a different app. Is this possible?

What is Quick Keys?

0 Likes
phlebvam

the four touck key apps on the screen at the bottom. in order they are : phone, contacts, messaging, apps.

I would like to remove one of those apps and replace it with another that would be more beneficial for me.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

phlebvam wrote:

the four touck key apps on the screen at the bottom. in order they are : phone, contacts, messaging, apps.

I would like to remove one of those apps and replace it with another that would be more beneficial for me.

Wow you better hope someone from Verizon sees this post or someone who really knows the phone because I don't think you can do that but anything is possible

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
When I checked the online manual, there was no mention of a method to change any of the Quick Keys.

Perhaps using an Launcher from the Market will give you the option you want. ADW Launcher or Launcher Plus Pro are some of the alternative launcher.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

phlebvam wrote:

Greetings to all! Thanks to the community for feedback on this concern. Hi phlebvam! The community's response is correct! The Quick Key assignments are not open for manipulation at this time. You can of course add or remove shortcuts and/or widgets to the desktop of the phone, though!

0 Likes
kentuckyadman

all you have to do is drag another app icon to the quick key bar and put it over the one you want to replace. So simple, but Verizon makes it so hard by not mentioning it in the manual.

0 Likes