😤 mad HELP I WANT TO SEND PICTURES
Jessicavinzant

I love my phone but yesterday it stop allowing me to send pictures in a text msg. I have read everyone complaints and tried everything suggested but it still not working.  WHY??? HELP VERIZON

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 😤 mad HELP I WANT TO SEND PICTURES
mjs74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try updating all your apps in the play store.  I updated all of them, although, I probably only needed to update the google-related ones. Then I did a restart, and then I turned my phone off for a few minutes just for good measure.  Also, make sure your phone's WiFi is off when you're sending/receiving a pic.  Hope this helps.

Like0

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mjs74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try updating all your apps in the play store.  I updated all of them, although, I probably only needed to update the google-related ones. Then I did a restart, and then I turned my phone off for a few minutes just for good measure.  Also, make sure your phone's WiFi is off when you're sending/receiving a pic.  Hope this helps.

Like0

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As suggested do the following and use the Network only to send your pictures as using Wi-Fi as a source to send pictures messages won't work..

0 Likes
Jessicavinzant

so my phone allowed me to send pictures for about 2 days. Now it's not allowing me to send pictures. .. smh

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You may have to resize your pictures to get them to send.!  or you may be at the limit of messages to send check your setting and if your send Quite a picture messages it may be good to clear your Cache again.. You might also want to check you plan as well..  You can view your plan through your My-Verizon account.

0 Likes
p_gonz

Ive tried resizing, every resolution option, cropping the least amount of space doesnt help at all

0 Likes
Re:    mad HELP I WANT TO SEND PICTURES
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've read that this is a known issue with the phone and that an update is expected in a few months to correct it.  In the meantime, users report switching to the text app Textra with good results.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O my.. My sister in law has one of these phones hope she didn't take the update yet.!  if her phone has issues she'll be as mad as hen that get's wet.!   then she'll call me to see if I can fix-it

0 Likes