Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
no 3g coverage
aec106

i have no 3g coverage today, and barely 1x!!!! OUTAGE???????????????????

0 Likes
Re: no 3g coverage
miller4life11

Same for me, I'm in Massachusetts and I woke up this morning to no 3g. I tried turning off the radio and back on and even tried putting it in airplane mode and tunning it back on but still had no 3g signal. I do have 4g though, I tried switcing to 4g and it worked, looks like a possible outage like this past Sun.

0 Likes
aec106

good to know it is not just me, i did have 4g when i was in the 4g area this morning, as soon as i went to 3g, thats went i lost everything.

are you listening verizon???? we pay alot of money for this service, please fix it!!!

0 Likes
franpro2002

To make it worse, the support page does not work on their website! What a joke. I have yet to see 4g on my new Droid Charge. 3g about 10% of the time.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi miller4life11!

I want to assure you that our Product Support Team and HTC are working on a fix for the issue of losing data on the Thunderbolt. Once the fix is available, we will let you all know. In the meantime, I would like to provide you with a workaround that has helped other Thunderbolt users. 

1. Open Dial Pad - Dial: ##778 Send

2. Select: EPST Edit mode, Password: 000000

3. Select: Modem Settings

4. Select and modify Rev. A to ENABLED

5. Touch "Menu" and select "Commit Modifications"

6. The device will reset in 10 seconds.

Please try these steps and post back with your results. Thanks so much!

0 Likes