problems with lag.
ks712

I am currently having trouble with terrible lag on my phone. Does it need anti-virus? how do i get it and how do i remove all the cookies it might have collected?

0 Likes
Re: problems with lag.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would start with clearing the cache in your browser and other applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ks712

is like deleting the cookies? How do i do that? Do you or did you have the same problem?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > menu > sort by size.  Go through each application one by one pressing the clear cache where available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ks712

Thank you so much I'll try that. I am also having trouble with receiving email calendar notification to my phone when i get them from a certain person they say unable to convert content. any help with that would be super appreciated.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad to help.

You might want to create a new separate discussion for the calendar question so to not confuse others with it in this discussion.

0 Likes
ks712

I will do that thanks

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android deviceAnn154 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:>Ann154 created the discussion

>"Re: problems with lag."

>To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/834685#834685

>

0 Likes