Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
problems with lag.
ks712

I am currently having trouble with terrible lag on my phone. Does it need anti-virus? how do i get it and how do i remove all the cookies it might have collected?

0 Likes
Re: problems with lag.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I would start with clearing the cache in your browser and other applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ks712

is like deleting the cookies? How do i do that? Do you or did you have the same problem?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > menu > sort by size.  Go through each application one by one pressing the clear cache where available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ks712

Thank you so much I'll try that. I am also having trouble with receiving email calendar notification to my phone when i get them from a certain person they say unable to convert content. any help with that would be super appreciated.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Glad to help.

You might want to create a new separate discussion for the calendar question so to not confuse others with it in this discussion.

0 Likes
ks712

I will do that thanks

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android deviceAnn154 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:>Ann154 created the discussion

>"Re: problems with lag."

>To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/834685#834685

>

0 Likes