revolution randomly emits a tone but there's no notification
jkpd

how do I make it stop?

I'd like to reset the entire phone but i don't know what i will lose if i do that.

I haven't been getting all of my text messages and sometimes i can't answer the call before it goes to vm because the phone doesn't always respond to the touch !

0 Likes
Re: revolution randomly emits a tone but there's no notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey jkpd!

What an odd situation. After all, I don't want your phone beeping for no reason, no receiving texts, and presenting you with an inability to answer calls. So, let's fix it.

Now, resetting your device is an option. Before we get to that though, we may want to explore what's going on. First, what zip code are you located in? Next, how long have these issues been going on? Any newly installed apps coinciding with these issues? Also, the sound that emits from your device, does it correspond to anything whatsoever (battery strength, texts, etc, despite not receiving notifications). If you did want to pursue a reset, please be sure to backup your contacts and media (pics, videos) beforehand so you can do this and test it out http://vz.to/tFfOOj . I hope to hear back!

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: revolution randomly emits a tone but there's no notification
jkpd

I figured out what the tone was. it was yahoo mail app. i fixed it.

i seem to have a problem with text messaging. people are sending me picture messages and i randomly don't receive them.

0 Likes