what was done to resolve issue with lgg2 picture mail
tframe13

I am on my 2nd LG G2 and still cant open or send picture mail.  I need issue fixed or a different brand of phone.  Anyone out there with any luck?

0 Likes
Re: what was done to resolve issue with lgg2 picture mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tframe13,

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, but we'd love the opportunity to take a closer look at this concern.

Are you using the stock messaging app on the device? Have you tried downloading the Verizon Messages application from the Google Play Store and test this out? Are these messages being sent to iPhone users or other Android users as well? Have you checked for any recent software updates?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tframe13

I am using stock app.  They are going and coming from Android and iPhone.  I have tried Verizon messaging app. I have tried everything you have suggested.

0 Likes
bdod23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do a factory reset and don't use the cloud to restore any music or pictures call logs and messages. If you have third party apps that access your SMS or MMS don't use it. i went into the cloud on my computer and deleted all my backed up files. You can use google plus to back up your pics access them but not put them on the phone..Hope this works for you. I'm on my 4th day with picture messages working fine

0 Likes
DebiJH

I am also on my 2nd LG G2. I have been having this issue since March and I purchased the phone at the end of December,after 3 months of trying to resolve the issue with customer service reps, I was told it has something to do with Google and they are not updating till September, and it is supposed to resolve this issue. September!!!! ?????? After all this is one of the reasons I purchased a Smart Phone. I also have trouble viewing my e-mails. I can open and view 4 or 5 and I get a message "failed", "server not responding, try again later." Another annoyance!!!! They really need to get on the ball!!!!!

0 Likes