Audio Jack on phone won't hold onto any auxiliary cords...
brapp95

I bought the G3 when it originally came out last month and have not used the audio jack spot for anything up until yesterday. My headphone and speaker auxiliary cords wouldn't stay into my phone. The cords would continue to slip in and out of my phone. I've kept this phone in pristine condition. Is there any way verizon can fix this? Or am I going to have to send it back to LG?

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Audio Jack on phone won't hold onto any auxiliary cords...
stef7
Master - Level 2

Are you pressing the plug all the way into the jack?

Do you have some kind of cover on the device which is preventing you from plugging the plug all the way in?

Otherwise, you might have a defective jack / phone.

Another option for you is to stream your audio over Bluetooth and not use the jack at all.

Ebay and Amazon sell A2DP receivers for under $20 that you can plug your devices into and stream content wirelessly.

HTH.

0 Likes
Re: Audio Jack on phone won't hold onto any auxiliary cords...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brapp95,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your device. We want you to be able to enjoy audio on your device with your headphones or any other auxillary product. Does the headset jack seem to be to large to keep the products in or do they seem to not want to go all the way in? What type of case do you have on the device? Please provide more details.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes