BAD customer service - if you can call it customer service!
KEVDEW11

https://community.verizon.com

Let's start the response that I received from your Verizon Staff. I have been with Verizon since 1979 when you started with the BAG PHONE. "Jan 1, 1979, First Generation Cell phone networks Jan 1, 1990, Second generation Cell phone networks May 1, 2001, Third Generation Cell phone network Jan 1, 2009, Fourth generation Cell phone networks Jan 1, 1992, Bag Phones". The phone numbers with these issues are ***** and *****.

And for all my years of being a loyal Verizon customer this is the stuff that I have been dealing with. My ticket number ***** - I keep getting messages i.e., it will take 12 hours to resolved, then 24 hours than 48 hours THEN I get 15 that states my ticket has been resolved and this matter is closed. 

I have been on the phone with your Verizon staff (I would fire every single one of them) for over 10 hours 15 minutes and 19 seconds... Great customer service. The excuses that I have been getting is, it is not their department and switches me someplace else, then it is not their department which should handle this, and I get switched over again and again and again... I kept getting hung up on, I kept getting your staff (no I will not call them your team - they are NOT team players and there is NO "I" in team). 

This has been going on since the 1st week of November 2021. I have lost all my messages from 2019, 2020 and January to October 30, 2021. Most of the messages that you deleted I can never get the person to leave me another message - some are DEAD, and God won't allow them to call me. The other ones are messages from my kids (42 & 41 years old), my grandchildren (range from 3 to 9 years old, cute messages that I kept) and now my voicemail. I had my voicemail messages for the same time period and yes Verizon messed with them, and they are GONE. And the guy Nelson told me that I could save my messages and voicemail in the cloud and THAT WON'T HAPPEN. Verizon, social media gets your information and who knows what you do with it, but I will never send my messages to the cloud. My husband phone the same thing happened to him also, so I have no idea what "brain surgeon" you have working there but they know about what a pin head can hold - NOTHING. Then I told Nelson, I wanted credit for all my time, losing mine and my husband's information and he said "I can give you $20.00 off you bill" I asked him what he was smokin, and that he could take the $20.00 and put it where the sun don't shine. I have been on hold forever; I have had people tell me that "this is above their pay grade", that it is not their department, I think you get the message, or you should.

Let's get back to our voicemail: I used to be able to read my voice mail messages and now your bright workers have my voice mail go to me having to listen to my voice mail - again  And then one of them told me to save my voice mail and he told me it would still be in my inbox - wrong again. I must go to the 3 (THREE) dots on the right side and then go to "saved voicemail" to get my messages - but I want them in my inbox box nowhere else.

I am NOT happy and until I get answers and get my account back to what I had I will keep putting Verizon into the gutter.

Just an FYI - Verizon is NOT the only cell phone company in the world so I would pay attention to this complaint.

Today is January 21, 2022, at 6:11 PM CST - your time is getting down to the window of being CLOSED - so someone needs to act NOW to get me a happy customer. Let's see I will do the math for you... this is 2022 and I have been a customer since 1979 - in my book that is 43+ years and I have NEVER been so upset.

My number is ***** - my name is Rosemarie ****, and my pin is **** - everyone in Verizon has all my personal information.

My time is precious, and I need Verizon to care about their customers before we leave and go elsewhere. I want a credit off our bills and NOT $20.00.

I need to hear from someone ASAP.

Rosemarie *****

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BAD customer service - if you can call it customer service!
platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

horrible customer service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message.   -Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, platokidd. We want to make sure you receive a resolution to this issue. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, platokidd. Let's start off by locating your ticket. When was your ticket filed? *Cassie

0 Likes
platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ticket [Edited for Privacy].  First told it would be resolved in 4 hours. Next day told that night. That night told tomorrow. Tomorrow told 7 to 10 days. (no items on order other than trade in. incomplete)

Then agent advised to place new order. Never approved that new order as it was incomplete.( Not all items) Agent left the room before completing.

Then advised to place new order that would be complete. However this did not have the trade offer. Next agent informed me its not on it. Canceled that order. However that order has now shipped. Call Verizon and finally got thru.

Told I have to place another order as that order was canceled. So order[Edited for Privacy] is on its way to my home and i have to send it back and re order.

This don't count all the hours and hours and hours of my time. Many hours wasted on the phone to be put on hold and the agent never returning.

I've been a customer for 20+ years. Used to get great service and today its horrible.

If you can help please do so.

0 Likes