Battery drain and slow charging
DigSolid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently upgraded and really frustrated. Battery life reduced by 50-75%. It use to take 2 hours to fully charge, now 6-8 hours. If using phone, it will only charge 1% per 10 min. You can literally watch the % drop while talking on the phone. This was a great phone before the update, now, I almost want to go back to my Droid Bionic. I understand bugs/issues with any major update but the lack of communication is UNACCEPTABLE!  And yes, I factory reset, cleared the cache, blah, blah blah. I use this phone mainly for work, so not a ton of apps, other BS. I know this is probably a moot question, but Are you working on a fix? Or are you going to play the blame game (User, provider, phone, apps, etc). Phone was fine before the update, now its not - nothing else changed.

Labels (2)
Re: Battery drain and slow charging
jcd1126
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree... this is a REAL problem and VERY annoying.  I understand that there is a 5.1 Lollipop update that is supposed to fix this and many other problems. However, it seems that Verizon is not on the ball. I wrote a rather lengthy post on their Facebook page, but now I can't see it!

0 Likes