Bluetooth Troubles Since Latest Update
smbjoker13

After installing the latest 47A update at the end of March, I've been having a lot of issues with Bluetooth failing to connect to car stereos, headphones, etc. Frequently the phone will connect, but will continue to play music through the phone speakers, or connect but play no music at all. Often I'll get stuttering and skipping in music playback, or at random points the phone will just stop playing through the Bluetooth speakers/car stereo, and start playing through the phone speakers again. I had no Bluetooth issues prior to this update, and had purchased this phone specifically because I had tested it pre-marshmallow, and it had no bluetooth issues. What happened with this latest update?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Troubles Since Latest Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having issues with connectivity is not what we want for you, smbjoker13. Let's look into this more. What kind of phone do you have? What steps have you tried so far?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smbjoker13

I am using an LG G3, with the latest 47A update installed. I have tried clearing the bluetooth data and cache on my phone, as well as forgetting the connection on both my phone and car stereo.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your Bluetooth work properly is important, smbjoker13. Have you tried to put your device in Safe Mode to see if is any better? Here is how: http://vz.to/1Nv5lZx

What signal strength do you have when connecting to Bluetooth? Have you tried it with and without advanced calling on? What are the results?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes