Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluetooth auto connect with car
Lsantana954

I'm having problems with my G3 not being able to auto connect after the initial pairing. I've tried deleting all the previous phone in the cars phone book and unpaired and paired the phone several times and still will not auto connect. My old Galaxy nexus never had this issue, as soon as i turned the car on it would auto connect.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth auto connect with car
Not applicable

Totally Dependant on the cars program.I have uconnect on my new car, it holds seven phones in its programing. It connects perfectly but if you have an issue go to your dealer. They have upgrade CD's or can assist you better than Verizon could. The maker of the device may have a knowledge base that may help you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Lsantana954

well its not the car its the phone. Last night the phone died so i fully charged it prior to starting my day. When i started the car the phone auto synced with no problem, it was doing fine all morning. After a while it stopped auto syncing so i decided to restart the phone and now it auto syncs with no problems. Cycled the car off and on a few times after restarting the phone and no issues.

So once it stop auto syncing i have to restart the phone to have it work properly for who knows how long. This is still unacceptable i hope they fix this with the next software upgrade.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That would then be another glitch in the Kitty Kat update.

Contact the phone maker and Google and let them know about the issue.

I am sure someone reported it already.

Good Luck

0 Likes