Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluetooth heart rate monitor, LG G3 connection issue.
sbgbjay

I'm using a WAHOO TICKR, bluetoooth heart rate monitor. It's pairing with my LG G3, but not connecting. Any help with this issue, would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth heart rate monitor, LG G3 connection issue.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's dig a little deeper, Sbgbjay. Are any other Bluetooth devices pairing and not connecting to your LG G3? Is the Bluetooth device able to be found by other mobile devices and connect? Please try restarting both devices to see if this helps there connectivity to each other.

KaitlanM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question, please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sbgbjay

I'm able to pair the device with my laptop, and Kindle Fire tablet.. but not connect the device with either. I don't have any other bluetooth devices, so I can't test that on my phone. I did restart the phone, and reset the battery in the HRM, but I still come back with the same issue. Is it possible, that the device isn't compatible with the LG G3?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sbgbjay, we want to help you be healthy! Did you download a compatible 3rd party application to sync that device with? For example, that fitness device is compatible with MapMyFitness, Nike+, and RunKeeper. Which application are you using? When you use that application, does it conifrm that your device is syncing your activity?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sbgbjay

It's connecting with the MapMyFitness app. Just not with my phone. I'm confused here. Am I missing something?

0 Likes