Re: Can't get my Jawbone UP3 to sync since the update to Marshmallow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mil1me,

I understand this is frustrating. We will work with Jawbone to push a fix through, but it will take some time for Jawbone to work with Android developers. This is an issue with the Jawbone device specifically. Once they have a fix, they will update their devices.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shan5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know what great "improvements" were made with the latest update?  Since it was installed on my phone my battery drains faster and my phone continuously tells me it needs to cool down.  Plus my wireless headset and Jawbone 3 no longer sync.  What upsets me most are the big companies who don't give a second thought to inconviencing their customers.   Some think tank sits around and thinks a tweak here or one change there  is worth jacking up their customers service.  So unimpressed!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

After an OS update it can take a couple days for optimization. Power cycling your device can help as can updating software. Message us directly on Facebook, www.facebook.com/verizon or Twitter, @vzwsupport, if things don't improve in a couple days.
NoahS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
wako
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed! When a new operating system level comes out all the interacting

pieces and parts, hardware and software, and layered products, applications

should all be tested before it's released. This is poor project management.

And I probably will be getting rid of my Jawbone and my Verizon phones.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016, 4:41 AM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wako, we'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. We want to make sure that all features and accessories are working with the device without any issues. Were you abel to reach out to LG directly for additional support from the software release?
KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wako
Enthusiast - Level 2

No. That's Verizon job- not your customers' responsibility.

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016, 10:40 AM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes