Can't receive texts and SD card weirdness
Vcaylor77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday afternoon around 1600 EST, some kind of very short Android update pushed through to my phone. Afterwards, recipients were having big delays receiving my texts, if they got them at all.

Since around 0200 this morning, I'm not receiving texts from anyone at all, nor do I know  if mine are going through. Also, I keep getting notified that there is no SD card mounted, then that it is, then that it isn't, etc.

I have restarted, taken SD card out, put it back, and even tried to mess with VPN settings. Nothing has worked.

Please help soon!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't receive texts and SD card weirdness
Snn5
Legend

Try removing the battery and SIM.  Then reinsert and power on.  Maybe a refresh with the network will help.  Also, go to Settings and Storage.  Tap on Cache.  Clear/delete Cache.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Try removing the battery and SIM.  Then reinsert and power on.  Maybe a refresh with the network will help.  Also, go to Settings and Storage.  Tap on Cache.  Clear/delete Cache.

Vcaylor77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response.

After almost four hours of not receiving messages, they all came through at once. I did take your advice, though, even after they were received.