Can the LG-G3 be used for wi-fi calling?
Fishey

Can the LG-G3 be used for wi-fi calling?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can the LG-G3 be used for wi-fi calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fishey,

I know you want the latest and greatest service and features. Having the new wifi calling feature would be a great addition to my home as well. Unfortunately, only the newer model devices will have this option available.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

This is a Verizon short coming. G3 can use Google Voice but no native Wi-Fi calling. Like T-Mobile this is a feature built into software that a carrier must implement. Verizon doesn't think users need this.

0 Likes
BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

The only Verizon phones that have WiFi calling are Samsung s6 and edge

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps.  Too bad there is but one phone that this feature works with.  Verizon will catch up one day....but probably not ever get ahead.

0 Likes
stalker145
Enthusiast - Level 1

While this phone may not have native wi-fi calling, feel free to add any of the wi-fi calling apps such as Tapatalk, GrooveIP, or even use Google Hangouts. With apps such as Tapatalk and GrooveIP, you may be able to use a service such as Google Voice to forward calls from your regular number to your wi-fi phone number.

There are always ways, even when VZW doesn't want you to use them.