Claim rewards
LEGuerra

Have not been able to claim a reward for over a week. It asks me to sign in and I do but it never loads. Apparently you can't do this off your laptop, has to been done through the app.  Very frustrating as the service is getting worse. First had issues with a new tower on the border, received an extender but the issue wasn't when we were at home, its when we're out and about. Now unable to claim rewards before they expire. Are there other options or ways of doing this?  Unable to get an answer on chat.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Claim rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, LEGuerra. We know how important it is for you to be able to claim your rewards. The only way to claim them is directly through the app on your smartphone, not online or on your laptop. Does this provide clarity?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Norman1986
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem, and I called customer service. They escalated to the next level but there is no resolution and I was told I was the first person having this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to have a problem claiming a reward,Norman1986. Did you speak to the Verizon Up team? What error were you seeing?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes