I recently submitted a ticket to LG for some issues my phone is having. I was instructed to perform a factory data reset. I did that. However, it did not resolve the issues I'm having. Also, I've been in the Verizon wireless store for help and received none. I did receive terrible customer service. The location is in Chandler on Alma School and Queen Creek. Can someone help? Please, help me with the following issues:
1) camera crashes every time I zoom in while recording
2) lollipop update is still not appearing
3) everyone hears their voice echo while talking to me
4) auto focus isn't working properly
5) voicemail settings won't change
Good morning Glenn,
As far as the issues you are experiencing, let's break them down:
1) Are you using a third party camera app or the stock LG camera app?
2) Lollipop is no where in sight for Verizon customers. No one has received the OTA yet.
3) Are you using speakerphone or bluetooth? Have you updated any Google apps recently?
4) See question 1
5) Have you tried logging into your Verizon account and editing your voicemail settings there?
-Best Regards, we're here for you!
1) stock camera app
2) that makes sense. Their bloatware is of epic proportions
3) both normal and speakerphone. Haven't tried Bluetooth.
4) stock camera
5) yes, I just disabled and re-enabled visual voicemail. I'm waiting to see
if that resolves it.
What do we do for next steps aside from another FDR? Because that's time
consuming and delivers no results