Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant "Loss of Service" announcements
Jenska

Well its 2019, this is still a problem, and the 2014/15 menus in the old Android answers are no longer valid. Parts of my house in 02482 seem to be weak zones (4G 1 bar), and cause my LG-VS988 to constantly announce signal loss and re-connection. This only started after a recent (3-6 months?) Android update, never before that. So where is the new menu setting to mute this.

0 Likes
Re: Constant "Loss of Service" announcements
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jenska, thanks for those details. Our goal is to make sure you have a working device. Let's work together on resolving this. Does this issue occur indoors or outside? Are you able to make and receive calls? What happens when you use data?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
DUKO

You're missing the point.  They want to know how to make the phone stop SAYING they ave lost service... NOT why they have lost service.  HELP PLEASE.

acraftylady2

I have seen on a few phone models you need to turn off ERI (Enhanced Roaming Indicator).  

0 Likes
9wood

Vzw tend to repeat the same scripts i.e question not much in terms of answer or help

0 Likes
jdr3

Same. Verizon told me to reset but same problem continues

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, jdr3. We want you to have reliable service. We are going to send you a Private Note to help address this issue further. When you receive it, please reply back to the Private Note. *Cassie

0 Likes