Content lock PIN forgotten. Any way to reset or recover pics?
LANPAC45

Just had older G3 screen replaced so could recover files.  Forgot PIN for content lock in Gallery.  Is there any way to reset PIN or recover pics?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Content lock PIN forgotten. Any way to reset or recover pics?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LANPAC45

I understand the importance of recovering your device photos. The Content Lock feature is a feature specific to the manufacturer. Although this is outside of our troubleshooting for this model device, I would like to provide you a link with some additional information about Content Lock on your LG G3 device here: http://bit.ly/2pf4kvR.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lanpac45. recovering those pictures is sure to provide you with some missing memories. When creating that Content Lock, you would have established a Google account to use, just in case. After attempting a PIN, the screen should prompt you to enter that Google account information. Once confirmed, you would receive an email directly to that Google account with steps to complete the unlock.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LANPAC45

At this point I have entered the wrong password 35 times. No prompt for

Google account information has appeared and none can be found.

On Apr 30, 2017 2:03 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LANPAC45

I understand the importance of recovering your device photos. The Content Lock feature is a feature specific to the manufacturer. Although this is outside of our troubleshooting for this model device, I would like to provide you a link with some additional information about Content Lock on your LG G3 device here: http://bit.ly/2pf4kvR.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes