Did anyone else just get a OTA update 11-11-16 LG G3?
docknibbs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got OTA push for system update to 49A on my LG G3.  I'm at security patch level 10-01-2016 and Build MRA58K with Software VS98549A

can't find anything on line about what this is, why it is pushed etc.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Did anyone else just get a OTA update 11-11-16 LG G3?
AdobeFX

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/lg-g3-update/

Software Version: VS98549A

The current software update gives you the most up to date Android™ security patch on your device.

0 Likes
docknibbs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was I the only one who got it?

0 Likes
fairyeyes04

I got it and i now get the hd voice and video calls LGG3

0 Likes
Kin_Yip
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got updated to VS98549A, too, this afternoon.   Does anyone know what "improvement" or changes this update would give ??

0 Likes
jdalewood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I installed this update and now there are problems recognizing the sd card and not receiving texts.

docknibbs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since my update I'm having random warnings that my sim card is not recognized.  A restart makes it go away and then it happens again.  I also have several events where my SD card is not recognized, or it loses its mount over and over when I have done nothing.  I also have the camera app repeatedly ask me if I want to store things on the SD card which usually means it lost read of the card and re-established read of it again.  Others having this too?  I thought my phone was going bad but now I wonder about software....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

New updates are suppose to be exciting and not a hassle. Let's get your device back to receiving text and recognizing the sd card. Please tell me more specifics about the SD card and not receiving text messages (any error messages on the device). Also, are you having issues receiving messages from all contacts or specific contacts?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
docknibbs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Katrina, this board is full of folks from customer support who ask a single question but then never follow through.  My sim card randomly appears to 'disappear' and I get an error that it is no longer recognized.  I have to reboot to get it back.  It happens all the time, sometimes during a call even!  I then get random times where my SD card dismounts on its own and then sometimes will remount later, or sometimes I have to restart.  Again no pattern

IAmJustSomeGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same

0 Likes