Disney+ Promotion
chayes865

I bought two new LG phones earlier this week from Verizon and enrolled in the 5G unlimited plan. I signed up and enrolled in Disney+ which is free for 6 months. My Verizon account shows that I am enrolled, however when I go to the Disney+ app on either my television or my phone, it is requesting that I finish completing my account requiring that I pay for a subscription. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times with the same issue. My Verizon shows that I am Enrolled, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Meanwhile my free subscription is passing by with no access.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chayes865, we are sorry to learn that you are having issues with the Disney+ subscription and we want to help you. When you initially subscribed, did you follow the steps in this link?

Add Disney+ - My Verizon app

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-228480/

If so, please provide the last step you completed.

JacobG_VZW 

0 Likes
chayes865

Step 8 requires me to sign in and PAY for a package.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chayes865, we want to ensure you can complete your Disney+ enrollment as needed. We just need some clarifying details first. Have you previously been enrolled for the Disney+ service with us? You stated that My Verizon shows you've already enrolled. When did you initially complete that enrollment (as the website is what redirects you directly to the Disney+ website to complete the service activation process when you initially enroll via My Verizon.

0 Likes