Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
E-sim
CLARKELLSWORTH

I have an LG V20.  I use it for a number for a business I have in Hawaii.  It rings over to my local cell phone in LV.  Does Verizon offer e-Sim card service so I can just have this number on my cell phone.

I don't use the 4 G Data plan except when the number is being rerouted to my LV cell phone.  I know I don't even have to have the cell phone on, but I also don't want to waste money on a $40 plan for my phone.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: E-sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having eSIM/Dual SIM capabilities does come in handy, especially when you have a business line and a personal line. Please allow me to explain that the V20 isn't currently eSIM compatible. The following link provides you with many more details: http://spr.ly/6602yc8M0; -Jordan

0 Likes