Error code 32773
signal6271

unable to text or make calls.

tried to send text, recieved error code 32773.

Tried to make a call it was rejected. 

Is VZ or another related service down?

0 Likes
Re: Error code 32773
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your calls and messages to work as intended so that you can have an excellent service experience, signal6271. We see that your message is from 2 days ago, are you still experiencing service issues?

If the answer is yes, please reset the connection to the network by powering your phone off for 2 full minutes. Then power it on and call #832 to test the connection to the network. Keep us posted. -Antonio

0 Likes
signal6271

In an effort to resolve the error code 32773. I made an appointment at the local Verizon store where I was able to gain insight. While the error is in response to texting, it is the person I am texting to, who has the issue with receiving calls and texts. 

While the LG phone is currently working. An alternate issue has arised with texts in general, regardless to who they are sent to, they now have a red exclamation point next to them after sending. This has recently occured in the past few days.  I have been advised to keep an eye on this phone and should any future issues arise, I can visit the local store again and get some help.

Thank you,

signal6271

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated, signal6271. We appreciate the helpful information and please keep us updated. -Gerson

0 Likes