Re: FIX NEEDED AGAIN WiFi/Bluetooth LE Connectivity Issue Back-LG G3
Audioman83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you please not hijack this thread !!!!

Audioman83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm patiently waiting for a fix to this rediculeous Wi-Fi-doesn't-work-while-blutooth-is-on bull crap.  This is the latest thread of dozens of others discussing this problem, and if you hijack this thread (like has happened at the other threads) for another phone I will go postal.

0 Likes
VanillaAndroidAllDay
Enthusiast - Level 1
I honestly did not read any of the replies , so forgive me if been said, but I saw the question and recently worked on this myself for a friend so wanted to share my input. Basically its a bug in firmware/drivers. I have a work around that has helped most for this issue. It's pretty Simple, now..although bluetooth's protocol is completely different then 802.11 (wifi), due to firmware/driver issues , it's interfering with routers that broadcast on 2.4ghz Frequency. Most new routers also broadcast on 5ghz. Go to Settings, WIFI , then on top right hit the menu and go to advanced. First, this is optional but I recommend disabling the battery saving mode. THEN, the actual workaround is, under  FREQUENCY BAND, it defaults to AUTO, you need to change it to 5ghz ONLY. Then should be golden. This is a strange issue and I think mainly with att routers in the us, HOPE THIS HELPS!
0 Likes
Audioman83
Enthusiast - Level 2

The LG G3 phone should work with 2.4ghz, so even if this "don't use 2.4, is 5Ghz" workaround helped is some situations, it's not a fix

0 Likes