Flash on camera doesn't work after update
No1hasdis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recent upgrade installed and now the flash on normal camera does not work and I need it to for my job. Snapchat flash still works and flashlight app I downloaded still works, but not in the camera app that came with the phone. It's no longer an option.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Flash on camera doesn't work after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No1hasdis,

I would be lost if my camera flash was not working either. I use mine just for pics of the kids. Needing it for work is a whole other story. Let's look further into this for you & get it back up & running. I do appreciate the additional information about the flash working on other apps. That is good to know. Have you tried resetting the camera app itself? You can do this by:

->From main screen click Apps
->Settings
->Application manager
->All (can drag finger along top from right to left until all is showing)
->Find Camera App (will be in alphabetical order)
->Force Stop
->Clear Data & Clear Cache
->Power phone Off & On

You can then test out your camera app and see if youare noticing a difference.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

No1hasdis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Christina, that worked. And the camera seems smoother now.

On 15 Oct 2015 10:09 am, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No1hasdis,

That is awesome to hear! I am glad everything seems better now with your camera. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any other assistance: http://vz.to/1duYot2

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes