I took my 3G into your shadow lake store here in Papillion Nebraska telling them that it wasn't charging correctly they send me a new phone it is still not charging correctly I don't have the time to sit in your stores and get the runaround how do I fix this I believe I need a new cord and by the way you need to contact your shadow Lake store they need customer service training real bad I'm thinking when my contract over in a year and a half that I will be going to a different provider because I am NOT happy with the service I get there

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: G3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you not to be able to use your G3 nd the charger when you need to 17196! We want to partner with you and get your charger working. May I ask are you using the original charger that came with the device? Any physical/liquid damage on the charger? As you share the details then we can proceed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

My changer is the one that came with the phone. Has for physical /liquid damage I would say no. Please help me with this matter as I do need a phone that works right. Because I'm going thou chem treatments

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are committed to getting your device and charger working 171996. We sent you a private message to get some info from you. If you can reply with the details then we can proceed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes