Having issues LG G3 since 47A update?
bradon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the 47A update on my LG G3, the phone is worthless.  My camera app crashes constantly, phone randomly resets, phone locks up constantly.  LG and Verizon, fix your update.  How can I roll back to 46A where I didn't have these issues?  Issue a security update and my phone stops working properly......does anyone test this stuff?

If you haven't upgraded to 47A, don't, it's a broken mess.

[Subject line edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 is a pile of crap since 47A update. Fix your screw up
bearone21
Legend

you can't go back!!!

were you having any of these problems before the update??

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 is a pile of crap since 47A update.  Fix your screw up
bradon
Enthusiast - Level 2

No issues prior to the update.  Camera either crashes out or ends up as the facing only camera and the pictures are upside down.  It randomly resets in my pocket and I pull it out to see the Verizon screen.  It's garbage now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bradon
I do understand wanting to roll back to a previous update and sorry about the difficulty you have had since changing to 47A. As bearone21 stated you can not go back. One thing I recommend is to factory reset the device. This is the only fix for update issues right now until a patch is sent out.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bradon
Enthusiast - Level 2

When is the patch expected?

0 Likes
Re: Having issues LG G3 since 47A update?
ptibbits
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was on another thread about this and cannot seem to find it . . . unfortunately my last attempted solution is not easily repeatable since my phone happened to be under warranty. i sent mine to lg (maybe 2 weeks ago) and just received it yesterday. i will report if the major software issues were repaired as a result. they didn't really tell me what they did; the only thing noted was that they replace the display. if that's really all they did, then i don't have high hopes . . .

0 Likes
danwilliams114
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have the same problem. Have done a factory reset multiple times with result being only temporary. PLEASE FIX!

bradon
Enthusiast - Level 2

When is the patch expected?  How much can I deduct from my monthly bill since the Verizon patch made a portion of my phone unusable?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone to work as it should. Let's review this together. After you have completed the reset do you reload all of your old applications and data from a previous backup?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ValS51
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since this update, my email applications are a complete mess.  Can't send or receive due to 'Internal Storage full, delete some files' errors.  I have 19 gb free, so know that is not the problem.   I have done a dreaded factory reset, it worked for 2 days, and is now back to the same problem.  I use this phone for work, as I travel a significant amount.  I can not have email non-functional.  I can receive the subject line only - the rest of the email will not load or display, and can not reply at all due to the same blasted error.  This update has really messed with my world.   Please, please fix it quick.  This can't continue.

0 Likes