Re: Having issues LG G3 since 47A update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ValS51, it sounds like you have been taking great troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue so far. Great job. Lets get your phone behaving like normal again. Have you tried going to the software repair assistant through My Verizon? Just type in the manufacturer of your phone, then software repair assistant, and it will take you through the steps at your pace. Here's an example page >> http://vz.to/1q7Opjc

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ptibbits
Enthusiast - Level 2

I may have mentioned this before, but I got luck and ended up on the phone with a great tech support rep who acknowledged that my phone's issues (after the software update) had started while my phone was still under warranty, so she sent a replacement (after I went through all of the worthless troubleshooting tips that I keep reading about from Verizon Support on these forums).

Of course, now I keep getting alerts from Verizon to update my system, which I am really hesitant to do. It is also particularly annoying because I cannot turn off the alert; every 10 minutes or so it pops up on my phone, and I don't have the option to say "Never." I can either do it immediately or later, but it requires me to set a specific time. So I keep having to rinse and repeat every 10 minutes.

Fun times. But I'll take that annoyance over a crashing phone.

0 Likes
danwilliams114
Enthusiast - Level 1

Went through the reset process with a tech while on the phone. Followed instructions and only installed/updated a minimum of apps, even having to disable several. Still powers-off/crashes from time to time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

danwilliams114,

I appreciate all you've done so far. Getting your phone back in great working shape is crucial. Let's try one more thing. Can you try running the phone for a day or so in safe mode? http://vz.to/1yxP54Z When you do so does the phone still have these troubles?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes