Having issues with my phone since latest update!!
MLBAKE

Every since my latest update my phone keeps saying it is 4 hours ahead of time!  Right now, literally it says that it is 3:54 PM and I am located in EST. It is only 11:54 AM.  It keeps fluctuating throughout the day from wrong time to right time.  Worried that this is going to interfere with my alarm!?  Also, the battery is draining something horrible.  I had 99% life at 7 am, now only 35% 5 hours later and have not been running any apps. Only a few text messages.  I only have 16 GB of 32 GB of storage too.  

Is there someway to fix the issues??  HELP!!!!!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Having issues with my phone since latest update!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MLBAKE! My apologies for the trouble you're experiencing with the incorrect time reflecting. Let's keep at this for you. Let's review your settings first to ensure that everything is reflecting accurately. Please go to Settings > Date & Time > confirm that Auto-Date & time & Auto time zone is enabled. Then test to further review. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes